Cars for Kids San Antonio
If you have an old car or truck to donate in San Antonio, Cars for Kids is the perfect option for you to get rid of that vehicle and make a difference. We are a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization helping struggling kids in need of a second chance earn their diploma and graduate since 1992. All of car donations come from individuals just like you. We rely on the generosity of the San Antonio community to continue our mission of dropout prevention and graduating thinkers. So, if you're thinking about getting rid of your vehicle, consider donating your car to Cars for Kids San Antonio, even if it's old and not running.
Your car donation benefits Texans Can Academies and serves the San Antonio community by helping local kids get their life back on track. With a high school diploma, these young adults can pursue higher education and better job opportunities.
Car Donation in San Antonio TX
Donating your old car is a simple way to help teenagers at risk of dropping out of school in need in San Antonio. However, there are a few things you'll need to keep in mind when donating your car. First, we accept vehicles that are in both good and bad condition. So regardless of whether your car donation is drivable, broke down and taking up space in your garage, Cars for Kids will gladly take your vehicle off your hands while providing free towing options for your convenience.
Upon pickup, you will receive a temporary receipt. The car must also have a clear title meaning vehicles with a lien or loan cannot be donated. If your car donation in the San Antonio area has title issues, our team will work with you to rectify any discrepancies. Once your vehicle has been sold at auction, we'll send you a 1098 (C) tax receipt for your records. We accept all types of vehicles, including cars, trucks, SUVs, vans, campers, buses, trailers, ATVs, motorhomes, boats, and motorcycles.
Donating a car in San Antonio is simple and easy. Follow these steps:
Why Donate Your Car in San Antonio?
- Fill out the car donation form on our website or call us, and we will help you through the process over the phone. The form allows you to specify the details of your car for a quick and easy experience.
- We get your car. With your information in our database, we coordinate with our professional towing organization, and they will come at the specified location, date, and time. We will issue you a temporary receipt at the time of pickup.
- Once your car or vehicle donation from San Antonio is sold, you will receive a 1098C IRS receipt for your records. In addition, when you donate your car to Cars for Kids, you will receive the maximum tax deduction allowed under the law. For more information regarding the amount of your tax deduction, speak to your tax advisor.
Donating your car benefits you as an individual apart from the children and the company. Make a call to us today, and we will respond. Here are undeniable benefits when you Write Off The Car, Not The Kid;
How to Donate Your Vehicle in San Antonio?
- You will be helping kids in San Antonio facing desperate situations.
- You will receive the maximum tax deduction.
- 100% of your donation goes to help kids graduate.
- You will be saving the hassle and cost of selling the car yourself.
- You will receive a $50 Visa Gift Card.
- Our team will help with all the necessary paperwork.
- Top-Rated Car Donation Charity by "Great Nonprofits".
- No cost to you to donate your car.
- We take your car or vehicle, whether its running or not.
- Free up extra space in your garage or driveway.
- Help make San Antonio a better community.
- Help San Antonio kids earn their diploma.
Cars for Kids makes the vehicle donation process quick, easy, and efficient. Call to speak to one of our donation specialists or submit your information online, including the make & model of your vehicle. Our staff will walk you through the process each step while answering any questions you may have.
Here's how to donate:
Write Off The Car, Not The Kid!
- Call local or toll-free & talk with a car donation specialist.
- Provide your information online at
- Make an appointment to have your vehicle towed free of charge.
- Receive a temporary receipt at the time of pickup.
- Work with our title experts to transfer ownership seamlessly.
- Receive a 1098 (C) tax receipt once your vehicle is sold at auction.
- Take comfort in knowing that you donated to a great cause.
When a donor donates a car to Cars for Kids San Antonio, the vehicle's title is transferred into our name. We then sell the vehicle at auction and use the proceeds to help support children in need. Cars for Kids San Antonio supports the Texans Can Academies with 14 campuses throughout Texas, including two in San Antonio. So you can rest assured that your donation will go towards helping a child that needs help getting their life back on track.
Our mission is to prevent at-risk youth from dropping out and help them excel while earning credits towards their graduation. Every diploma represents a child with an opportunity to succeed in life. Your car donation to Cars for Kids changes lives.
Donating a car to Cars for Kids is an excellent option for people who want to help touch the lives of local kids and get rid of an old vehicle. If you have been contemplating making a car donation in the San Antonio, TX area, choose Cars for Kids and make the right choice. We offer free towing, a $50 gift card and send all net proceeds to kids building a better future for themselves and their community. If you're interested in donating your car to Cars for Kids San Antonio, please call us or submit your information on our website. We would be happy to answer any of your questions and help you through the donation process. We accept all types of vehicles, including cars, trucks, SUVs, vans, campers, ATVs, buses, yachts, pickups, motorhomes, and boats. Thank you for your support.
Donate Your Car & Support San Antonio Kids!
Cars for Kids is an IRS-approved Tax Exempt, 501 (c) (3) charity and nonprofit organization (TAX ID #46-2077931). Our car donation program operates in all 50 states including, Texas (Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Austin, San Antonio). Donations support Texans Can! Academies and helps educate and provide items such as food, housing, clothing, childcare, and other basic necessities for at-risk youth as they work toward their high school diploma.